WHY DO LASER TREATMENT IN SPORTS MEDICINE?
© Kzenon - Fotolia.com
- To improve the performance and stamina
using laser acupuncture;
- To reduce pain after too much training
and after competitions;
- Recommended for joint and muscle affections
- To reduce trauma - related pain, to accelerate healing process and to avoid obstructions in healing
in case of post surgery wounds, injuries,
fractures (for fast callus formation),
muscle pulls, torn muscle,
abrasions (for improved resistance),
After laser therapy a more aesthetic scarring can be expected!
WHICH SOFT - LASER FOR OPTIMAL THERAPY?
You require a Silberbauer-Laser CL plus
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Treatment of wounds and affected areas of the affected area with 0,5 to max. 4 J/cm2, for good results in the beginning once daily, if possible.
- You may possibly use it together with body acupuncture or ear acupuncture with the laser, 15 seconds per point.